Today is Oprah’s Favorite Things show. I’ve gotta admit, I love this particular show as much as the next fan. Who doesn’t love to see what Oprah will have on her list? But I believe that there is enough room in the world for more than one Favorite Things list, so here’s mine. Before you go Christmas shopping this weekend, check these out.
2. Nick + Nora PJ’s: Red Reindogs(a “must have for Christmas Eve” gift)
3. Tom’s of Maine Toothpaste(an “I care about your dental health” gift)
4. Peet’s Coffee: Holiday Blend(“something to keep you warm inside” gift)
5. MAD MEN on DVD(a “for my fellow TV junkies” gift)
Season One is now on DVD. If you haven’t seen the show, you have no idea what you’re missing. It is so good for so many reasons. Jon Hamm is a gift that every woman should be given.
6. M&M’s Premiums: Mint Chocolate(an “I think your sweet” gift)
7. Dove Soap: Classic White(an “I care about your cleanliness” gift)
There’s something about the smell of this classic beauty bar–I love it. And what woman doesn’t love their Campaign for Real Beauty? I’ll buy anything from a company who celebrates the way women really look.
8. OPI Royal Rajah Ruby nail color(an “It’ll make you pretty” gift)
This is such a good fall/winter nail color. It’s a dark ruby that goes with anything. A perfect stocking stuffer.
9. Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products in Basil(an “it’ll make your house look and smell good” gift)
You’re gonna love how this makes your whole kitchen smell. I love all of the different smells that Mrs. Meyer’s makes, but the Basil fragrance is my new favorite. And knowing that it is safe and earth-friendly makes it even better.
10. Our New President(an “I care about the future of our country” gift)
This gift came early this year. And thank goodness it did.